Best Bedbugs Treatment Services in Bangalore
These blood sucking insects are commonly found in unhygienic conditions and in public places like hospitals, public transport vehicles, hostels and guest houses, theaters, etc. Passive in daytime and active at nights, these creatures attack people from their dwelling in places like beds, sofa, mattresses, baggage, pillows, blankets, curtains, etc.
Max Pest Control measures are based on thorough surveillance of the residential premises. Max conducts a comprehensive search in all the possible dwelling of the bugs and infuses remedies accordingly to get rid of them. The procedures of cleaning, application of proper insecticides/pesticides and other treatments then follow as per the magnitude of the problem.
Contracts with 45/90 days period depending on the size and magnitude of the premises
Bed Bug Features:
- Adult bedbugs are 5mm long.
- The female bed bugs lay anywhere from 200 to 500 eggs in their entire life span.
- Bed bugs do not have wings, but can crawl relatively fast.
- Bed bug infestation will also be associated with an unpleasant odor.
- Each bed bug (given normal condition) can live upto 300 days. By now you can well imagine what a neglected bed bugs issue can actually do to you.
Bed bugs can thrive almost every where. This makes it very difficult to find them too. If you are having a severe bed bugs problem in your home or office they could be just about anywhere. In between the books, the furniture, the bed linen, the office files or on you in person, any little crack or crevice they can be anywhere and everywhere. In addition to being a terrible nuisance, they can cause you a lot of embarrassment. They can be a real nuisance. Bed bugs can also be the cause for severe skin reactions. Babies and those with soft sensitive skin are the worse affected.
Frequently asked questions
How do we do the treatment?
- We will thoroughly spray and almost drench the beds and bed sheets to kill all hidden bed bugs. Kindly dry the beds in the sun to dry the wetness.
- We will spray the wardrobe, walls and wherever the infestation is found.
- The time taken for treatment will be an hour for 2 BHK and 3BHK.
- The results will be achieved within 3 – 4 days.
What You Should Do At the Time of Treatment and before?
- Keep safe the prepared food items.
- Please engage your kids below 5 Years outside for 2-3 hours.
- You can re-arrange the items (if any items moved) back after 3 to 4 hours.
- Clean the cob-webs or dust from the wall, the liquid chemical will mix with the dust and create stain on the wall.
- If needed dry the mattress in the hot sun after 2-3 hours of treatment.
CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE: Please stay with pest operators throughout the treatment and take responsibilities for your valuables and belongings. Company will not be responsible if you miss any belongings at the premise. Kindly Co-operate and help us to serve you better.
Bedbugs Treatment Reviews
Pest control in all ways
Happy to use this service
Max Pest Control Services, is one of India's largest organized Pest Management Service providers. It was born with a desire to provide a healthy and hygienic environment to its customers.
#1723/D, KB Complex, 2nd Floor, 2nd Stage, 2nd Block, MKK Road, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560 010.
7848 022 022
Max Pest Control © 2015-17 | All Rights Reserved.